Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am in the process of revamping my business model. Sadly for those who have not had a class yet, my new plan is to travel and teach a lot less. It was getting a little overwhelming, and I never had time to work on my own work in the studio.

I have renewed my Etsy store and fully stocked it. I am spending a lot more time in the studio( and I must say that some cool new stuff is coming). Ebay is now a regular activity at the studio.

A lot of the new focus is towards streamlining my items, and keeping my artistic integrity at the same time. This can be difficult when trying to make a living, but I want to be proud of my work, not just make production work for money.

So here is your job, take a look at Ebay and Etsy and let me know what you think, any comments or helpful suggestions are welcome.

Ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pearsonglass_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5583798
Here are a few of the new rings from the Etsy store



No comments: