Thursday, August 06, 2009

Yay, I have a follower, Welcome Embelishyourself, you are the first official follower of the blog.

Things are a little slow sales wise. I guess I am the grass hopper. I always forget to save beads and money for the month of August. I am taking the month of August to spend some time with the kids, get my Etsy shop all in order and fully stocked, Keep ebay trickling along, and finishing plans to take over the bead world( these plans are continually evolving and changing so stay tuned).

About 1 month to go until the kids are back in school and I can start working in the studio again. First up will be a new stock of Skull and hearts series stuff. Next will be a new smaller line of beads for Etsy and Ebay.

I have started a new Etsy street team with a few fellow glass artists. We have an empty blog, which we will be filling out over the next few weeks. The purpose of the group is to promote ourselves as a group to the different online sales venues. I will keep you up on that front and link to the blog as soon as it is running..

Last thing today is a note about Drama. There seems to be a lot of it this month. I do not know if bead makers are all getting over heated or what. I think we should all just go make beads and stop worrying about who did what to whose design, and who said what on all the forums.

Take a look at the now stocked Etsy Store and let me know what you think.

No comments: