Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting ready for the Bead and Button show

I have been busy, busy , busy making new work for the bead and button show. My goal was to create almost all new work for the booth. Over the last month I have finished over 100 pieces for the show.

I am also redesigning a lot of thew work from the ground up. Same techniques and care, but some newer shapes and richer color palletes.Below is a marble from about a year ago. I love this marbles, but currently I am working in more analogous colors and a more varied color scheme.


Here are some of the beads from the last month,


As you can see, a lot more color, some new shapes , and a greater attention to color as a whole. Its not just about the pattern any more. I love the new work. Come by booth 411 at the B&B show and see it in person.

Brad Pearson

2 comments:

marcy said...

Gorgeous Brad. I like your colors a lot!!

Libby Leuchtman said...

See you at the show Brad.